Things of note
1) getting my eyebrows threaded and tweezed and in perfect shape makes me feel wonderful people …makes me feel beautiful…………so much so that I look at the mirror every 2 seconds and admire my perfectly arc shaped brows…..
2) playing up my eyes with kajal whenever I feel like it…also makes me feel great..simply great…………..
3) combing and styling my hair every 5 mins also makes me feel happier..irrespective of the length of my hair…..i.e. to say I used to do so even when I had a boycut …!!!
Having said random things ….lemme move on to other random things…..
- did a blood test t0o ….”did” as in doing an agglutination experiment during pracs today and no not that wala blood test which u get done at a diagnostic clinic
- why doesn’t it rain ..why oh why…..?
- I don’t even have the time to go thru the newspapers….
- Aaand before u say anything lemme tell u that I am good at managing my time….
- I don’t feel like watchin movies…why don’t I feel like watchin movies..?
- I'm expecting someone’s call and tht someone wont call…damn you, ‘someone’
Relax ppl , be patient...lemme explain....Thepreceding para in is italics cos i typed it yesterday but did not put
it up here ......now its been 24 hours more or less...and well there have been quite a few changes....
-today i excitedly put on gloves in the lab ..but hey all that excitement vanished when i realised that we are to scrub and wash and clean petri plates and test tubes and beakers and conical flasks.....yes ppl yes the ones that are used to culture microbes...
-it rained ppl it rained real heavily today.....!
-i have jus enough time to glance at the headlines..
-i am still verry good at managing my time
-i watched golmaal today and knw wat.....i jus didnt like it.......
-i spoke to 'someone' :D
see see...soo much changes in jus a day but what wont change is my enthrallment with the mirror , my laziness :p aaand
my being in love with myself.......